to expovores Hello Hello Hello to the expophages
zotres
A person working for the site sent me an email announcing the creation of the site BOAT . I find the concept so great and I relayed the news with delight. But the site lacks still a few usability and content because the research I've done has failed.
It gives me also the opportunity to tell a story without artistic interest if not for me and it proves that I have simple pleasures (sometimes).
When FIAC 2006, I discovered some curious sculptures under the canopy of the Grand Palais . They liked me beyond words for their poetry and character undeniably photogenic. At the time, I did not have me yet I had the digital camera easy and I pulled my laptop without hesitation or restraint.
Alas, my battery was flat and I could take only 3 shots of these works. Yet I loved taking all angles and curves in understanding all the reliefs and admiring the playful sensuality, play with them, enter the details. But unfortunately, I quickly lost the flyer with the work of this artist that I do not know and not having noted his name, it was impossible to do any research on the net to learn more about what I saw and liked. Shortly after, I chose the photo below as a visual identity Quoide9 Yahoo group (the forerunner this blog). She has remained since.
before yesterday in the subway, I stumbled upon a poster in the underground movement before a red on white, slim and sculpture immédiatemen identifiable. The author called Tony Cragg some of whose works are currently present Louvre in conjunction with the exhibition Franz Xaver Messerschmidt . It's stupid to say, but it is true that I stayed off the front display, the fascinated gaze and smile and gaze. I believe that Just Fun, what I felt then can be likened to a small moment of happiness. course, go to the Louvre . Incidentally, I will also go to the Rodin Museum see the exhibition Henry Moore sculpture whose superb header past the church of St. Eustache is associated with another anecdote, it is absolutely not tellable here (and which itself relates more fun than happiness).
0 comments:
Post a Comment