Saturday, February 5, 2011

Jack Of Wearing Girdle

Plays blogosphere (week 05-2011)

Hello Hello Cynthia
liliB

ICB
Hello Hello zotres


To access the reference message click on the word When!
Source drawing

When Cynthia loves
Sometimes when Cynthia hate a book, I do not agree with it (eg Papua ). Sometimes when Cynthia loves a book, I do not agree either ( example disease death ).
Sometimes, however, sometimes I would not have said it better expressing any interest in a book, nay a monument incontournableuh I mentioned here. The Handmaid's Tale is in contention for the prize QD9 2010 in category romance abroad.

When liliB was conquered
I like to bring books. Sometimes miss the presentations and other times they succeed. I said well I think of Origin violence
here and I loved this book as to select the category in the French Roman price QD9 2010.

When major zesprits meet
On his burp like hot embers, Mister CVI has actually had the same idea as me (and certainly before me) for a Message Topics ... No plagiarism on my part, just some common generational references! ICB hello to you Mister!

0 comments:

Post a Comment