Hello Philippe Hello zotres
Last year, I asked nine questions to the three award finalists QD9 2009 ( Laurain Anthony, Vincent and Eric Reinhard Ravalec : responses available via this link ). This year, I did not expect the choice of three books and I sent questions to several authors whom I e-mail. While waiting for replies Fabrice Humbert I will put online this week, next, here are those of Philip Jaenada obviously hilarious. Incidentally, we learn a great news to the end of the answer 7!
For the record, two pounds of Jaenada are vying for the prize in the category QD9 2010 French novel:
- The wild camel (my gushing praise (almost full of devotion) is here . I take my chameausauvagitude no demonstration)
- beach Manaccora, 16:30 (my opinion is very positive there )
01 Do you read what they say about you on blogs?
Not particularly, no. I confess that I sometimes, on winter evenings, when there is more whiskey in the bottle, type "Jaenada" on Google (do not tell anyone, shame) and So to see what is written about my books here and there. But other than that, I do not read blogs (except for this squash Wrath, for fun).
02 What is your heart stroke among your literary readings of 2010?
You mean, among the books I read in 2010, or among those who are out in 2010? (It remains in French literature, eh?) Of what I read: "And my heart transparent," Veronica Ovaldé. Among what is left (and I've read, of course): "Where I left my soul," Jerome Ferrari. (My heart, my soul ...)
03 What book would advise you to unlucky / her who have never had the pleasure of reading a novel Jaenada? The poor, my God. Honestly, without my scroll, I do not know, it really depends on what people are having. Go for an easy, say the first, the wild camel.
04 A blogger asked me who I would choose as a negro to write my autobiography and I answered it: "Without hesitation, I would choose Philip Jaenada COURSE: if not exciting, my life would at least be told so funny and offbeat. "(See here ). And you, what (the) author (s) would you choose?
You touch me, Cecile. (We'll have to take a week off to Veules-les-Roses are you talking about your life, I carry a dictaphone.) Who I would choose me? Virginie Despentes, I think. She put a little force, violence and grace in my life soft.
05 The wild camel beach Manaccora, 16.30 2 are all in contention for the prize QD9 2010. What feeling prevails among the immeasurable pride in being the only author whose two novels are in competition (which means they found in the tops of three two-year board members) or the despair associated with the awareness that this literary cannibalism decreases your chances of winning?
The immeasurable pride, no doubt. (But mostly because I do not understand this story of despair. If I have two horses involved in the Arc de Triomphe, I have more chance of winning than if I did that, no? as cannibalism?) In fact, what is to be won, apart from the immense prestige? At least one dinner with you, I hope.
06 After your brilliant reading at the Literary Death Match devoted to the worship scene where you saying that you have been refused entry to the Hippopotamus Place Clichy and the feeling of social shame that this had resulted in you, I decided creating a facebook group devoted to a Jaenadathon loosely modeled on the principle of the Telethon. Each group member committed to donating 1 € to offer you a meal at this place that you were previously inaccessible. In hyppopothèse where I would not treacherously diverted funds to offer me a dupleix Miami and Riad Marrakech, what would you order?
Exactly what I write in the book (I always write the truth in my novels): A tuna tartare and tomato sauce Roquefort Tab. (I am forced to use the money for it, there will be a controller?)
07 Your Name Halvard Sanz in the wild camel, Voltaire beach Manaccora 4:30 p.m. Where are you going to seek the names of your characters? Everywhere. I can not "invest" characters with names too common, like Thierry or Patrick, just as we do not really feel at home in a hotel room Ibis, and I do not want to name too wacky, or as Théodoncle Patabulle who say what you want, do not serious. So I open my eyes and ears (it shows less, ears) and try to catch what happens. Halvard was the surname of a navigator who made transatlantic races at the time, Halvard Mabire, and Voltaire, Candide is because right in front of me every night, which is on the shelf behind the screen of my computer, and by dint of seeing I think when it got into the book. It is neither too common nor too wacky, Voltaire is good. In the novel I just finished, the narrator is called Bix. It comes from a jazz musician, Bix Beiderbecke, I heard just before starting to write. That's good, Bix is neither too common nor too outlandish.
08 The wild camel has been adapted as A + Pollux (9 minutes which I saw by chance one evening on France 3 (Bla-bla of the author about the movie here ). Are there other adaptation projects in some of your novels?
I hope not. There were two (Great for soft palate (twice) and cosmonaut), but did not succeed - I refused and The Cosmonaut Grande soft palate and the soft palate to another Great did not find funding, I think. I do not like adapting novels to film. They write their scripts, huh.
09 I have read on your website a story called St. Cecilia. Thank you for this tribute. Admittedly, I do not play a harpsichord (either naked or dressy) but why was I invented two sisters while I am an only child and that's what this salad nicoise as I'm ever-present Paris as a mushroom?
I wanted to jam a little door, so as not to cause you any trouble - I know you are discreet and humble. No, actually, it says (it's really a piece of youth, eh) after a portrait of St. Cecilia, the patron saint of musicians, I saw 25 years ago in a museum in Lyon, and me, really, upset. (I do not know why.) I thought for 25 years, it was Benvenutto a work of Cellini, but I just look around on the net, I can not find. Mystery. Anyway, if you move to Lyon, and if it is still there, will see: it looks like you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment