Thursday, February 10, 2011

Age Of Empires 2.0a No-cd

9 questions (Thomas Gunzig)

Hi Thomas
Cuckoo Minitrip
Hello zotres

After
Philippe Jaenada few days ago and before Fabrice Humbert next week, here are my 9 questions to Thomas Gunzig and especially her 9 answers peppered with humor and some common sense or even a certain sense. Note, a crash course in news writing in response to question 7!
Once again, the temptation was great to add comments Me but I had the strength to resist the temptation ... Everything that follows therefore sent me as the author ...

Hi Cecilia,
It's nice to see how much you hated Kuru ...
Finally, I want to say is an emotion and it's always this (here I use the classical technique of the author who said that, at least, the text does not leave indifferent ...). Anyway, here for questions and answers ... especially

01 - Do you read what you said about you on blogs?
course. This is one of the vices which I am most shameful, just after looking in my nose and make meatballs that I send to the ceiling ...

02 - What is your literary heart shot from your reading of 2010?
Ho ben since we should not choose a book published in 2010 (but read in 2010) I think the "Bar Under the Sea" by Stefano Beni is a real favorite. I love this book is written with tremendous energy, it's funny, it's deep ... It's been awhile since I had not read something that makes me want to write much ...

03 - You have the art of writing the worst atrocities on a light tone that evokes particular scenes of Reservoir Dogs by Quentin Tarantino, but some pages Kaput and The Skin of Curzio Malaparte. And then, reading the news which gives its title to the fabulous book "There was something in the dark we had not seen," I thought the film No Mans Land. What do you think of these references (all rave from my point of view)?
I love Tarantino (although I was somewhat disappointed by his last, the thing with the Nazis). Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction are real references for me ... Malaparte, I have a little ashamed, but I 've never read ...
For "No Mans Land", I of course loved this movie. Exactly the kind of movie I would have liked to turn. Thank you for these comparisons, they are indeed very, very flattering ...

04 - Most of your characters are psychopaths coldly, resolutely amoral or completely crazy. Where did you get this interest in human beings as delicious?
Frankly, I do not know ... I have some ability to describe, I think .... Without doubt that deep inside, there's a guy like that ... But the guy like that coexists with another guy who cries in "Monster et compagnie"... Je dois avoir un problème, mais comme j'aime bien avoir un problème je ne le traite pas...

05 - Les rares personnages apparemment« normaux » de certaines de vos nouvelles se retrouvent propulsés dans des situations hostiles et incontrôlables où ils n’ont d’autre choix (dans le meilleur des cas !) que de devenir victimes ou bourreaux (ex le jeune clandestin franchement arrivé en Belgique par conteneur ou le jeune GO guide touristiques pour femmes mûres). Le bonheur est-il une option littéraire dénuée d’intérêt ?
C'est-à-dire que je suis fasciné par le bonheur dans la mesure or it is a feeling that I understand absolutely not. That does not mean I'm unhappy ... It just means that I am a little agitated ... I'm glad ten seconds, and then sad hyper ten seconds, and then hyper cynical ten seconds, and then super villain ten seconds, and then super nice, and then hyper bastard, and then hyper love and then go again .... At the end of the day, I sleep well.

06 - As much as I loved Death of a perfect bilingual point to select for the price QD9 2010 (the book is actually my favorite among those I read during the past year), I hated all the Kuru. Do you understand those views very clear-cut and competing on these 2 books?
heuuu ... Yes ... People are sometimes so bizarre ...

07 - You've been known to you before to be for your novels. What are the main difficulties in the narrative form of either of these genres and you think, why the news is she still considered a minor genre?
The news is considered a minor genre because it does not sell. Otherwise, technically there is no real difference ... I know there's a lot of people who gargled with fine analysis ... I think the main difference is ... length ... So, in a novel, there may be scenes of joints ("during the return trip, he stayed a long time to contemplate the end of his shoes. He wondered why they were so dirty and then he remembered have tempered the market in a lawn dotted with clumps of land that the moles were digging nymphomaniac overnight Valentine's ....") In a news is a little tighter ... Anyway, now I just want to make movies of alien beasts ...

08 - The great strength from you and ended on the unspoken suggesting for open when everything is already played that allows your readers to feel a curious mixture of jubilation and guilt to imagine the atrocities that follow necessarily inevitable end point. Is it not the height of perversity that make the reader aware that it is even more twisted than you?
Exactly. Everyone is more twisted than me. It kills me that I repeat to those I meet. I am a monster of balance.

09 - How will Minitrip these days?
I think it turns the Californian porn chain. The day is fine. In the evening, when she alone, she dreams of me ... But it's too late ... I could never go after all these guys ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment