Hello to Friend (s) Hello to lover (s)
Hello to zotres
The U.S. romantic comedies are not films that I'm going to see film spontaneously. I saw it projected release. I walked into the room with a ton of prejudice and, after seeing it, I guarantee that if you go to the cinema once every 36 months, Sexfriend is not a priority absolute and I'd recommend instead The speech of a king example ...
That being said, if you go to the movies often, the situation is different. I'm surprised myself really love this movie, smiling from beginning to end and walk (no, not only for the beautiful Ashton Kutcher should do a little dieting!) point out that I felt the need to ask others present if they liked it or not. Overall, not at all (for reasons that made me hallucinate a bit anyway because we knew we were not facing an arthouse films) but this does not change the fact that I , yeah, I liked ...
The subject
Emma and Adam know vaguely and briefly crossed paths several times during their adolescence. When they fall upon each other to literally and figuratively, Adam has just received a shock rather humiliating and Emma is an internal medicine overbooked and literally panicked at the idea of commitment. Those two were then made to sleep together and even if nothing more affinities.
My opinion
The poster warns "Between" Sex Friends ", we must follow some basic rules: Never afford gifts. Do not dine alone together. Accept competition. Forget the word "darling (e)". Always leave before breakfast. And above all, never fall in love! Is that clear to Emma and Adam?
It is clear that without the final warning, there would be no film because it's obviously not deflower the subject or break a breathless suspense as to say that obviously love will complicate gives so perfectly simple in theory ... As for the other 5 rules, I do agree with the 3rd: sexfrienditude the works if not exclusive, I would say that it only works under this condition. In fact, there are 2 other than the name does not suggest that Anglo-Saxon gave the concept
- the first is especially not choose one / friend (s) as sex friends because it is much safer (e) to ruin a friendship than to find a (e) good (not) lover (e)!
- the second is not to imagine that it could last forever (although it may take a while). But what lasts in this world today, huh?
Otherwise, the rules mentioned on the poster are cans: if you could give gifts or dinner with someone (e) to fall in love / is it is not. They are even counterproductive insofar as the sexfrienditude requires minimal maintenance other than physical, more than a few hours under a duvet. It feeds on complicity and sharing. It's finally something very emotional.
In fact, I know the subject well. The practice of "sexfriendship" was for some years a sort of lifestyle most enjoyable, both hedonistic and pragmatic, full of light (balancing) of various pleasures of (good) surprises variety of discoveries and sensual , incidentally, of (beautiful) memories for my old age (but not necessarily to tell my grandchildren !!!).
is probably why the film's subject was interested in base: I wanted to see how he was treated, I would not identify with Natalie Portman (the poor do not obviously happens at the ankle) but recognize certain traits, smiling vaguely to certain situations experienced.
Alas, no man has ever offered a bouquet of carrots. but is it too late?
The film does not go that far and did not specifically intended to develop a sociological analysis of the phenomenon but rather to place the mechanics of any comedy U.S. self-respecting romantic: 2 beings who desire, will attract each other and love each other and inevitably end up together, so we thought (my eye) that all was lost ... All the ingredients are there: a little heavy friends who give bad advice, sister bloom that gives good advice, rival cynical, the other girl madly in love, syrupy music, the fatal rupture, misunderstandings, jealousy and ... ZE happy ending! Ahhh!
The fact remains that if I hated some scenes squinting into the gravel and I was called up some dialogue from the series Californication (where fault scenario one makes Jean-Marie Bigard clumsy), I liked this film for the reasons mentioned above, but also I think because it complies with the codes of the genre, it breaks at least 2:
- basically the heroes do not seek love, they even try to dismiss their thoughts or to flee,
- Emma and it is not Adam who runs the relationship and imposes rules. She is the driving force of history and the leader of the action. Girl Power! Yeahhh!
the cast, the couple works. Ashton Kutcher is fun, and deliciously evil smile and wearing Natalie Portman gives a lot of pep to her character.
Some links
Allociné for more info
Interview sociologist Jean Paul Kauffman on the concept
Conclusion
I had a great time relaxing smiling. A romantic comedy in the rather high average of gender and approached from a angle less romantic-watered as usual.
0 comments:
Post a Comment