Re-Bravo Anne Hello Hello Dany
zotres
Photo found here
Wikipedia there
After successfully responded "Harrison Ford" the first puzzle game silly January Anne is obviously the reincarnation of Sherlock Holmes , solves the second on the heels of announcing "Dany Laferrière" today! What talent! Here
decoding clues
3 -
Divan Le Divan is the name of the library to Convention where I met Dany Laferrière during an autograph session attended by several writers (ne) s with written Haiti.
4 - Back in black
Because the title of this album AC / DC evokes pretty well I think, literally as figuratively, the return to Haiti made by the author shortly before the earthquake that devastated his hometown.
7 - Title
The title of the book illustrating the message was " 10 on the Richter scale " which measures the intensity of earthquakes (even if I learn it through Wikipedia is exceeded and applies only to California earthquakes: which deed).
9 - Windsor
The maiden name of Dany Laferrière is Windsor Klébert
12 - Maple Leaf
He went to live in Montreal 1976 (he was 23 years old) and that is where the action takes place in How to make love to a negro without getting tired , the first novel of his I read.
13 - My Blog
29/03/10 The I said well I thought and I still think of Country hatless
Anne wins thus copy of The Enigma of Return autographed by the author ... As for the other price, directly I see with it (no, sorry, I could not negotiate a dinner with Harrison).
0 comments:
Post a Comment