This first t émoignage freely transcribed memories that Paulette Rouellé remembers about his mother, Mary Cocheril.
1907 to 1916. Marie Cocheril
"I passed my School Certificate in 1913 at age 12. From 1913 to 1916, I prepared my elementary certificate with Miss Leclec'h. The teacher kept his best students and prepare them for elementary certificate. Unfortunately Miss Leclec'ha been forced to take a long leave in 1916 and his young successor was unable to continue preparing for the Brevet. In addition to that date, I am left an orphan. I was forced to leave school (if loan purpose!) and go to work. At this time with Pat Elementary, I was a teacher. I became employed in a hat, I'm married and so I became Mrs. Rouellé.
1928-1929 (mother) and 1929-1935 (primary). Paulette Rouellé
My best memory is in the class of Miss Frelicot in CM and especially in Superior Court. Our teacher has set up a library in the classroom. It was a revolution! I took three books a week, three books that I devoured with pleasure at home. But my mother wanted to stop all this because I did nothing else ...
I also remember that in kindergarten, we made a nice Christmas but primary was over. My mother, who had been a student 20 years before, told me she played Thursday in the basement of the school girlfriend because she was the daughter of a schoolteacher. They returned in the cellar through a trap outside the building, the side Street of Garay. That's where we piled the wood of the reserve.
My worst memory is physical education, I never liked it! I think there was one person (Mr. Jézecquel?) Which was the physical education in all schools in Dinan.
1935 to 1941 Closier Mary.
My school teachers called Mrs Lefebvre, Mrs. Baker, Ms. Huet, Ms. Frelicot. The day of registration at school, Ms. Lefevre had taken on her knees for me to read with the method Boscher. I knew everything because where I was before the little ones were mixed with CP;
My best memory is the day of graduation certificate at school Honore Le Du. I was not very big and they told me, thinking I was very young "you come back tonight and get your big brother or big sister"
My worst memory is in April 1941 because, distracted at the time of a grammar exercise, Miss Frelicot put me in the 2 nd Division and threatened me not to introduce me to the Cert (certificate of study), when I was a very good student. Atrocious memory but not executed, thank you god!
What I liked in school: recess, girlfriends, playing in the garden after the canteen. This garden was under the bench early and played critical especially in a great tree had low branches.
What I did not like was having too much work during the holidays (by exemple100 problems to each holiday period!)
lunch in the canteen that I liked was the cod on Fridays.
My favorite games in the court were: the jump rope, hopscotch, Mother will you? ... And what amused me was to see the 4 teachers who walked together and returned to a single gesture.
I remember that German troops were in Dinan from 17 June 1941 but we started from Dinan because everyone was scared then, in September 1941 after the school of Garay, I came in 6 th at Broussais. But alas it was a year damn because the German army occupied the Roger Vercel College (college boys) and boys were to Broussais every morning. The girls had during the afternoon but we are going to walk on the small ditches because class time was almost nonexistent, having lost
this year, my parents put me to Our Lady of Victory I wanted to be a teacher. If later circumstances and life, I taught in Catholic schools and colleges, I have always advocated the qualities and values of "two schools". Yes, I had a deep and grateful "estimates" for both forms of study and my teachers. I worked hard to unite schools and teachers and respect between the private and public schools.
I have great respect for Ms. Frelicot who had a respect for religious freedom (she never said anything when we were away for the catechism or retirement of communion). When girls private school (which was the location of the room Beaumanoir) we were throwing pebbles, she always told us not to replicate. It was a very moral right, an opening to the world and kindness to all.
I have great memories of the school of Garay.
1943 to 1950 Monique Guégan.
My school teachers were called ladies Sillard, Nottelet, Chollet, Letroyer.
My friends and my girlfriends were Lebonniec Odette, Marie Therese Allix; Yvette Doucet Francoise Bezie Helen Hervo ...
My best memory was having the cross pinned to the lapel of the coat three quarter time
My worst memories are the battles snowballs out of school with boys from other schools who were waiting in the "No Mail"
What I liked in school was learning to read, Computation and dictations.
What I did not like: the recess, the monthly chore maintenance, cleaning and preparing the wood stove for heat before entering school in the morning.
My favorite game in the courtyard was the ball and hopscotch.
1952 to 1957. Nicole Renault.
My school teachers were called ladies Silar, Notelet Cholet, Simon Lecorguillé. What I did not like is that some teachers were very strict. I remember we had a pink blouse and a blue one week the next.
1953-1954 Chantal Fontaine Rabilloud
Chantal best remembered Ms. Notelet it does not keep very good memories, it happens!
"She lived to the stadium and each time I go back to Dinan the sight of his house m'assombrit pleasure to come back .... you see how she 've been traumatized ....(. but let's not exaggerate: I like Dinan, where I always find something else). In fact I quite by chance met his girl on a flea market near Paris, she sold a painting of St Malo that I had bought and we talked to Brittany and she said she Dinan was and told me his name; Notelet, which of course has tilt [...].
I would have found this picture of the middle class a lot of pictures I have to be classified and I would be happy to find the names, I remember Florence Surel, Jacqueline Thibaut but do not have much memories of other names to put on these faces. I came back this year some School of Garay and it is modernized ... s in my time, it was not open to the outside, but surrounded by stone walls to go ... I borrowed a nice route that was the Great Divide, I just had to walk through this to be home, I lived in School Street near the Porte St Malo.
1959 to 1962. Dominique Boissiere.
I was born in November 1953 and so I did not quite 6 years old when my father drove me in September 1959 at the nursery school. It seems like a prefabricated building accompanied by a large courtyard and Mrs. Grout was director.
At the time it entered the PC, at 6 years of age and not in the year as now. But now, when the teacher taught the vowels to other students, I read all the consonants, when she taught the first numbers, I counted the hundreds and when finally, in an exercise of recognition of small words like " the "the" them ", I've read almost all the commonly poem she had written on the blackboard, she decided to send me" show me "CP! I guess I needed him to "rot" life and her class ...!
Especially do not believe that I was gifted as they say today. No, I was only daughter of teachers with many brothers and sisters ... read and count was just the atmosphere and impregnating ...
So here I am forced to win primary school with 3 or 4 weeks of step with others. And I immediately hated my new class! It was down 5 or 6 steps to enter a semi-underground and poorly lit by a half-windows. As for my mistress, Ms. Rusty, she does not please me either. I vaguely remember my ink-stained fingers constantly ... .. I think I spilled my ink and I did pies on my notebooks ... The lady I was playing because of my books " rags " and worse, I withdrew points because of my bad writing. ... I think these lines of uppercase and lowercase annoyed me that the rest of my education would seem very bland, short! little and bad memories of this PC! Besides, I am unable to name any of the girls in my class, except maybe Mary? Thuault? Second small round face in the last row from the left because she was the daughter of our neighbors in the St. Charles City.
lunch we went for lunch in the canteen of ditches, large room that my father watched. The girls on one side, boys the other, a lot of hubbub and the opportunity to relax ....
In September 1960, I moved in with Ms. Chollet CE1. Everything has changed. We had a great class high and clear and I'm sure have loved this lady, I also kept in CE2.
I became very good student. Mom died February 21, 1961, in the middle of my CE1. I guess the teachers had as much Dinannais be marked by the death of her colleague of 39 years, leaving 5 children 16 and 7 years old and a husband (rather not bad) tearful.
But I do not remember anything. Sometimes little girls harangued me in court "True qu'ta mother died? " I replied with all the disdain with which I was able to" Yes and then? "
So to make up the sauce, they sang loudly" Her mother died, her mother is dead ... "that adult remark was immediately stopped!
child cruelty Delicious! But hey, I offer no control, I did not cry as much as possible and I invested my school work.
In CE2, anyway, mistresses, devoured by curiosity, one day past me to the question. Who was my new mom, she was nice, when it would be marriage, where would we live ...?
I have indicated, that's all.
That's the story of my schooling and now my little concrete memories:
I said that despite my youth, the court seemed very small, and the yard. We had the right to play the great jump rope but we were soon disturbed by the other circulating ...
Each morning (in 1960 or 61 I think ...) we were lining up to receive our small bottle milk. A quarter of glass with a bright blue cap. And everything had to drink .... ! Sometimes it was warm and it was good, sometimes it was cold and I think the shrubs of the court had to grow with funds from our small bottles ... ..
the evening before the study, we also distributed snacks: a piece of bread 2 pounds with a mini chocolate bar Poulain. I loved my stuff in the middle shelf of bread ...
You see, we did not let us perish, moreover, it was all good play on the pictures ....
Finally, one day (I think CE2) they sent me a message for Miss Le Corguillé. I climbed the stairs of the tower as you climb a tower to go jump into the mouth of the dragon! Once outside the door, I was surprised by the calm and silence, because I was expecting cries, orders, and dealt out noise rule perhaps even the flames ....
A voice told me to come and Miss Le Corguillé, enchignonnée smiled almost wistfully, thanking me ...
I'm happily back down and telling my feat, said then that would listen: "The Miss Corguillé is not bad at all, she smiled at me ..."
Comment: This testimony
high quality was not without asking some questions. Should any issue even when certain words may offend? My opinion is that it is possible to release stating that is a personal opinion, it must be viewed in the time it is and it should not be offensive. Then each relativized We talked with Dominic on this issue and here are some excerpts from his reflections full of wisdom: "I reread my passage on the PC which seems to be the most difficult ... I think that we clearly see that my delayed passage in this class and my "awakening" does not allow me much enjoy teaching may be too slow or too traditional mistress (do not forget that my parents were providing an education inspired by "the school of liberation.") However, I think we can remove the "as for my mistress, she did not please me either" and more if you think it might offend Ms. Rusty.
Driving over Miss Lecorguillé lacks a bit of humor .... but it shows how we as teachers can have reactions of annoyance children who score highly ...
All this leads me to think that in a child's life, memories that mark school are often difficulties, reprimands, punishments because they are learning the law and social rules. ... These become acceptable only when one finally succeeds ... Being a teacher is ungrateful especially at the beginning of the school year and it's so nice after 2 or 3 months when the law is well integrated and mutual trust installed.
So after all, he must have bad memories ... This is a sign of evolution ... "
1961-1962 Claudine Elise (nee Hedgehog)
I was in great section in the class of Ms. Coignard. I remember a show at the end of the year where I was on stage, very intimidated. My worst memory is the day I broke my cock plaster that was balanced on the door of the corridor Mantle!
In kindergarten I learned to sew, read and write ... which allowed me to make direct CE1
... In the courtyard there was games nursery rhymes like "Between the two my heart swings" and "Enfilons the needle, the needle, the needle enfilons Cotton ...
1965 to 1968 Claudine Paque
I remember the acrid smell of old ¹ Godin stove at the back of the classroom and his pipe that passed over my head along the ceiling.
I remember that we write with a pen that we trempions in a porcelain inkwell inserted into the table on the right side: The left had not citizenship. The left side of my middle finger was always tinged with purple.
I remember ¹ s spiral staircase, stone, to go to classes on the 1st floor.
I remember the signs that hung ¹ s table for us to make maps, blood circulation or illustrate the moral lesson.
I remember the lady of CE2 put the radio for a show that we broadcast a music lesson.
¹ I remember seeing "Bambi" at the end of the year in the class of Miss Lecorguillé who was downstairs with a private entrance on the side of the school ¹.
I remember the wooden platform: go up, was to enter the space of the mistress.
1966-1971 Pascale Faou.
In mother, Mrs. Thirteen (Director), Cp Ms. Auffret, Ms. Yvergneaux Ce1, Ce2 Mrs. Paque; Cm1 Ms. Escamilla; Cm2 Miss Lecorguillé (Director) .
I here was just the playground in the courtyard, a stove in the classroom, they wrote in pen on a wooden desk with an inkwell, every holiday we needed to make wax and rags to clean our table. we gowns. J
e reminds me that there was a trapdoor in the yard to fetch coal and mistresses settled over time to recess to watch us.
In kindergarten I remember doing one show for Christmas, we must say that I was very sick throughout the year.
We were on a school trip at the end of the year, one that sticks in my memory is that of visiting the chateaux of the Loire in cm2, really beautiful! "
1971-1972. Christelle Tabary
I actually was in kindergarten when I was in La Garay 2 1 / 2 years between 1971 and 1972 was small and I did not stay very long because then I went to "The Bretonnière" but I have retained a great affection and memories, or rather images of children, for example: a large room with wooden floors, a stove in the room (he surely must have disappeared since) and ... a poster above the door with a "monkey sucking his thumb," I can be dreamed or imagined or was real? to see, I have some other flash of the school where my mother had written to test if I liked it and yes, I did not want to leave with her.
Corinne LEPORT (RECORD)
School of Garay scored my childhood, it was my normal school and I find it hard to pass now because she has changed so much. I have memories good and bad of course. I have a great memory of Mrs. Easter and even now I perform the instructions that taught me. For example, in manual work, she taught me to sew and whenever I want a needle in her hand she comes to my mind. I also have news of him. And then the bad memories, I remember, the canteen to be a little devil and the canteen lady got on my fingers, I had to put your hands flat on the table with his ruler and she rapped on the knuckles, I was coming to no longer able to bend the fingers, of course I said nothing to anyone because I knew I was doing dippy mealtime ... Until my mother became aware of the ring and came to see Mr. Le Camus De ... that day I have been abused in the canteen but I had to do the dishes. As I arrived late to class because of my job I was punished by the teacher and I was quickly calmed as why the violence never solved anything.
Helyette Martine Cabanel
I have done all my schooling in Garay also lived opposite at number 26.
I kept very good memories of my school years except for two things:
- the class of Mrs. Fouyer who was in the basement with her coal shed and we spent our recess to fill the damn stove was not heating the huge and gloomy room, but luckily the teacher was super nice to her students while she was inspecting our hands before we let this rat hole.
0 comments:
Post a Comment