Monday, May 10, 2010

Top Fin Powerhead 50 Installation



As I mentioned at the beginning of this new project, prior to acquisition the new Prevost, I had drawn a plan of development without actually suspecting the "big" difference between the latter (102 "wide) and first (96") that I had converted. Although the original idea, at the request of Manon, to keep all the windows, only two windows were doomed to obscurity. Those where the shower. Before considering the location of the toilet depending on the position of the black water tank first and foremost, and also position the shower walls separating space "stay" (kitchen and living room), bathroom and bedroom, we gave as a result huge room with 6 windows, a bathroom with two panoramic windows totaling 6 foot windows and a "canopy" for the stay. Use of imagination now to incorporate as much storage as possible and that these functional constraints "architectural" forced us to do.

After drawing on the floor locations of items such as fridge, desk, chairs, shower, toilet etc.. Why not put them and see exactly what it will give:

0 comments:

Post a Comment