Friday, May 14, 2010

How Can Exercise Affect Your Period

Race against the clock!

More than 8 days before leaving for a first weekend with the carrier fitted. Although incomplete, a race against time has come to make the functional Vr. After discussion with my hardware vendor for propane, primarily the fridge, he informed me that the plate with gas, bought a few months ago from a retailer of home furnishings, should be transformed to fit the gas rather than propane natural gas. A balance was necessary for the proper functioning of the device. Only a specialist "accredited" could make the transformation. Such as propane requires caution, I preferred to entrust the task of making this device safe while being "in compliance" with standards. The only "problem" is that I get my equipment to complete the installation of propane the following Wednesday. Two days before departure. Phew!

Today, Friday, the work of fixing water tanks are black and gray are completed in the trunk. Only the shower is connected to the gray water tank. Since I want to make the shower "independent" so as to drain water freely on the floor (no worse than taking a shower outdoors or wash his car) when we parked in "nature", the purchase of additional hardware is needed. Two 2-inch valves will be installed on the discharge pipe to divert water to the outside. Photos will be added shortly. Tonight is the laying of the ceramic on the floor of the bathroom because tomorrow morning, Saturday, the base of the shower will be fixed permanently on the floor. As the shower walls are ceramic, I'm good "seal" the base to prevent water encrusted between the base and walls. The base is screwed on both sides. Previously I will put a sealant around the base and "crush" on the basis thereof. I intend to use the urethane windshield sealant like. If it works for the windshields it should be effective also for the shower. Under the base of the shower, the urethane foam will spurt to "stick" the base on the floor once cured urethane. I will use the urethane low expansion. Finally, the drain of the shower is connected to the pipe. Once the grout and put ceramic over, Sealand porcelain toilet will be installed and functional.

This weekend should also begin the following work: installation of flooring in the room, making the base of the bed, laying ceramic on the kitchen counter, making the dining table, work begins Electric ... Is there an electrician in the room ?????

Pictures will follow this text during the changing of work ... great job!

0 comments:

Post a Comment